Greetings and Konnichiwa!!
You’re invited to provide a food tasting booth at the 10th Annual Saké Fest PDX, Wednesday 17 June 2020, Early Admission Guests arrive 5:30 pm; Regular Admission Guests arrive 7:05 pm at the Oregon Convention Center in the Portland Ballroom. Please be sure to click the "Reserve My Place" button at the bottom of this page and our system will capture your company's reservation.
**EXPANDED Early Admission Guests - NOW 5:30 to 7:05 PM - Event Ends 30 Minutes Later**
A select group of
Early Admission Guests will have access to all food and saké sampling tables
before Regular Admission Guests enter at 7:05 PM. (No more than 135 early
admission tickets will be sold.)
Marketing Benefits for your business, brands and products:
· Your logo and link displayed on SakeFestPDX.com
· Your logo and / or listing included in media / advertising materials - print and online ads; posters
· Product sampling opportunity to 500-575 guests (Food sampling booths are FREE for local restaurants & shops)
· Opportunity to provide product samples during on-air TV / radio presentation(s) or other pre-event publicity
· Your address and web sites listed in the buying guide for event attendees - 650 printed
· Your logo and / or listing included in media alerts, press releases and email blasts to nearly 600,000 opt-in subscribers, friends and liquid culture enthusiasts throughout the Pacific Northwest and Metro Portland area
Additionally, Saké Fest PDX is promoted and listed in dozens of print and online event calendars, magazines and newspapers, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook, plus our National Media Partner - Imbibe Magazine - and locally by Do503.com, PDX Pipeline.com and OutdoorsNW Magazine.
Please review the application below and follow the instructions for reserving your space today. If you cannot provide your menu choices today or wish to edit your choices before the event, save this communication and click "Reserve My Place" again and your updates will be captured by our system.
Founder & Executive Producer
Saké Fest PDX | Event Navigators, LLC
Marcus V. Pakiser
Saké Samurai & Vice President Saké Category
Young's Market Company
Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits